RISO strive to offer customers the lowest page price regardless of the technology employed but controlling and monitoring use and therefore cost is equally important in today’s world.
All current RISO models offer some level of built-in user management, this may be a simple login procedure to control usage or a full card access system found on the ComColor that can monitor, control and if necessary set user volume limitations. So whatever the model RISO consider cost control and user management to be an integral part of the process.
However, as your organisation or print fleet grows a more comprehensive network based system may be required to give full and centralised control.
The RISO Print Management Solution combines the power of PaperCut print management system with the productivity and low costs of the ComColor as well as being compatible with many other devices.
Features of RISO Print Management Software include:
- History record, cost summaries of department and users
- Restriction functions by colour output, cost management, cost limitations
- Find-Me / Secure Release
- Simple screen based operation
- Billing and prepaid card functions
- Balance notification function to each user