Interactive whiteboard software built for any technology in the classroom and any teaching style.
Download Now »
- Integrates all MimioClassroom™ products with one easy-to-use software package.
- Supports collaborative learning for up to 50 students with the NEW, expanded Collaborate feature. The teacher can also pause student sessions, share them in any combination on the front-of-the-class display, or hide all the sessions.
- NEW – Connect up to three mobile devices using the MimioMobile app, free with any MimioStudio software or hardware license. Connect every mobile device in the classroom with the purchase of an annual MimioMobile license.
- MimioMobile license allows the use of Apple and Android devices for summative and formative assessment and for student collaboration on the classroom display.
- Teachers can create assessments with short-answer, short-essay, and numeric student responses, preparing students for upcoming Common Core assessments that will be using open-response test items.
- Includes MimioStudio Gradebook, which automatically records multiple-choice, numeric, and short-answer responses to assessment questions, and eliminates the need for teachers to hand-grade tests.
- Designed to be used with interactive whiteboards and displays from other manufacturers, with support for pens, single touch, multi-touch, and gestures.
- Imports files from SMART, Promethean, PowerPoint, Common File Format (IWB), and video, so teachers can use content they already have.
- ActivityWizard offers a built-in knowledge engine to help teachers generate educationally sound and engaging teaching activities in minutes.
- Macintosh, Windows and Linux operating systems
- Controls all MimioClassroom hardware devices.
- File import flexibility: Import SMART Notebook, Promethean ActivInspire, PowerPoint, Word, and Common File Format (IWB), with minimal reformatting.
- Export Gradebook to CSV report format.
- Export to HTML, PDF, Common File Format (IWB), and image formats.
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 and higher.
- Standard file format: Proprietary INK file format.
- Windows XP*, Vista*, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
- Mac OS 10.6*, 10.7*, 10.8*, 10.9, 10.10 and 10.11
- Linux Fedora and Ubuntu
- Windows 7 or higher required for multi-touch and gestures.